Any Beauty Obsessive who is anyone will of heard of Pixiwoo. The Pixiwoo team, Sam & Nic, are the authority on all things beauty. They are sisters and Professional Make Up Artists and their YouTube channel videos receive thousands of hits within hours of being posted.
For a long time they have been using their own brushes in their tutorials. These were designed by Sam and Real Techniques. They are also used by Tanya Burr of Pixi2woo fame (their sister in law).
These have been coveted by their viewers for a long time and have been available from their online shop for quite some time. However a few weeks ago the Pixiwoo team made an exciting announcement… These Real Techniques brushes are available now to buy in Boots shops and online!
Read below for some info on what makes the brushes so good…
Designed with pro makeup artist Samantha Chapman, Real Techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever:
- Taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you’ll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it’s 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light – from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting.
- The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base, enhanced eyes, and the perfect finish like a pro.
- Each brush head is hand-cut to the perfect shape, allowing for precise application from dense coverage to a soft, delicate finish.
- The collection is suitable for a wide range of products and every makeup need – from powders, creams, and liquids to mineral makeup, highlighter, and shimmer.
- Brush names on the handles make for easy reference when creating your favorite look.
- These brushes also stand up by themselves for easy storage on your dressing table.
Click here for a list of Boots stores that are stocking them to find your nearest one.